Looking for a JumpCloud alternative? Consider Uniqkey, the European password and access management tool tailored for businesses.
When assessing the two solutions, reviewers found Uniqkey easier to use, set up, and administer. Reviewers also preferred doing business with Uniqkey overall.
Businesses that choose Uniqkey as their business password management solution over Zoho Vault do it for several key reasons.
Switch to Uniqkey effortlessly by importing your passwords during onboarding. The process is swift and seamless, enabling instant access to all your logins via the Uniqkey mobile app and browser extension.
To uninstall Dashlane, follow these steps:
1. Close all open Dashlane windows.
2. Open the Start menu, type "Apps and Features" into the search bar, and press Enter.
3. Scroll down to find Dashlane in the list of installed programs, and click on it.
4. Click the "Uninstall" button, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
To delete your Dashlane account, follow these steps:
1. Open the Dashlane app on your device.
2. Go to the Account section of the app.
3. Click on the "Delete my account" option.
4. Confirm your decision to delete your account.
Note: Before you delete your account, make sure you have exported any data that you want to keep, as this action cannot be undone.
Dashlane stores your passwords securely on your device, and they are encrypted using advanced encryption standards. Your master password is never stored anywhere, so only you can access your password data.
Dashlane uses advanced encryption technology to protect your password data and personal information. The company also has strict security protocols in place to prevent unauthorized access to your data. However, like any password manager, it is important to use a strong, unique master password to prevent others from accessing your account.
In the event that Dashlane's systems are compromised, the company has processes in place to quickly respond to the breach and protect your data. This may involve resetting your master password and other security measures. It is important to regularly update your password and security settings to protect your account.
Speed up your NIS2 research with our concise, 14-page white paper on the NIS2 Directive.